Ten Minute Viet-Thai Salad
Before summer officially ends, let’s get in one more refreshing, veggie-packed salad! Using the magic of a food processor, a delicious Thai and Vietnamese inspired dinner can be on the table in just 10 minutes!
- 2 large carrots, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups peeled and roughly chopped daikon radish
- 2 tsp yellow curry paste (I like Mae Ploy)
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted peanuts, plus extra for garnish
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 6 romain lettuce leaves, sliced ½ inch wide crosswise
- 4 green onions, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup mint leaves, thinly sliced
- To the bowl of a food processor, add the carrots, daikon, and curry paste. Pulse until chopped.
- Add zucchini, peanuts, and garlic powder. Pulse again until finely chopped.
- Divide lettuce into two bowls and top each with half the salad mixture.
- Top with green onions, avocado, mint, and crushed peanuts.
- Enjoy with an Asian dressing of your choice (I load mine up with prepared fish sauce, Nước Mắm Pha. You can find it in the Vietnamese section of an Asian grocery store)